Preservation and restoration

The studio is working on the restoration of the old station of Torino Porta Susa.

Restyling of the rooms and the communal areas of the old Milanese Hotel NH Touring Hotel

Project of restoration and enhancement of the whole building and external green areas...

The project consists of the design and management of extraordinary maintenance works on buildings that are subject to constraints of cultural protection.

The project winner of the call for tenders for the design and setting-up of Piazza Arbarello 8 building.

Inserting of a panoramic lift in the court yard of a bound building.

The urban project is the result of an accurate study based on historical analysis in which the desire for urban transformation is combined...

Several redevelopment projects have been presented with a unitary re-functionalisation project’s view...

The functional recovery of Villa Baloire’s attic was realized by organizing the spaces for residential use...

The architectural interventions relating to the restructuring project of the College Artigianelli

Conservative restoration project of the decorative layout, the entrance hall spaces and the staircase of the building.

The project was carried out with a purely conservative design approach, considering the architectural limitation on the Art Nouveau villa.

Conservative restoration’s project of the building - designed in 1911 by the engineer Enrico Bonicelli - involved the entire structure, from the external to the internal layout.

Conservative restoration project of the external floor of the arcade, located in the historic centre of Turin -between Via Stampatori and Via Cernaia.

As part of the conservative restoration of the entire Ex Enel Palace...

Several requalification projects have been presented, in order to involve activities dedicated to all age groups...

The extension of the monastery is conceived as a separate volume that communicates with the existing building.

The project of restoration and enhancement of the historic block, focuses on the north and west sleeves of the block.

The bulding has an high quality standard, and was built at the end of 1600. From the 1700 to 1840 was interessed by restoration works and extensions.

The building was realized in 1886, it's located inside the Valentino's park, close to the river Po.